You are invited to join a global community on this special 40 day Kundalini Yoga path designed to transform and help this world come to greater peace
We are living in intense times of change and transformation. This uncertainty that comes along with these changes creates polarities, divisions, conflict, and increases stress. When we get into this cycle we lose the ability to listen to the other and find the inner oneness in the viewpoint of another person. So the big question is, “Is there a way to help navigate the stress caused by the increase of a polarized world?”
This 40-day meditation “To Experience God in Your Heart” allows you to gain inner strength, increases your connection to the heart center to have the ability to really listen to an “opposite” viewpoint so that you can find the true oneness between you and the other. Join a global community on this special 40 day Kundalini Yoga path designed to transform and help this world come to greater peace.
This meditation is for you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed by the changes in your life
- Are you stressed by the intensity & violence in the world right now and want to make a difference
- Would like to see yourself less stressed, feeling connected and vibrant, and part of a greater purpose?
- Want to “lean in” and really bring that inner transformation and emotional peace to fruition?
It’s possible through group meditation experiences, sign up today.
When you sign up you will receive:
It’s free and you keep all the materials, so it is yours to take advantage of and do at your own pace.
We will begin together on July 10th, after you sign up, check your email for a message with all the information.
If you start late, jump in anyway, we’ll send you all the materials and you can share your experience with others doing the meditation.
Is this meditation for me?
This is for you if you’re tired of all the stress in your life and on planet earth and want to jump in and make a difference.
When or what time of day should I do the meditation?
You can do this meditation at any time of the day. We recommend that you try to do it at the same time every day.
Can I do this meditation alone?
Yes! But remember you are never truley alone. There are hundreds of other people around the world doing this meditation as well!
What happens if I’m already in the middle of another 40, 90 or 120 day meditation? What should I do?
If you want to join you are welcome to add this meditation to your daily practice as well.
I’ve never practiced yoga or meditated. Can I still do this?
Can my children, family, friends, pets do this meditation with me?
Please share and invite others! Meditation works when you do it as a group, you are more likely to have an even greater impact on yourself and others when you join a group process!
Will we do another meditation like this one?
Yes! There will be other 40 Day Challenges like this one in the future. We will be announcing them soon!
Our own Priti Darshan Kaur is leading this meditation, Queen of fun, relaxation, deep meditative experiences and proud new wunderkind owner of Yoga Dharma Studios, Practice – Love – Meditate.
Here are 3 things you didn’t know about Priti Darshan:
- found Kundalini Yoga while appearing at a crystal fair as a vendor doing crystal oracle readings. The owner of the yoga studio (the first yoga studio she ever stepped into) walked up to her and asked if she practiced Kundalini Yoga. (PDK was wearing white and a head covering as part of her spiritual practices naturally) PDK responded, Kunda-what? and from that moment on she practiced Kundalini Yoga…..
- loves the dream world – has devoted big chunks of life to studying and understanding the dream realm, symbolism, and its relationship to the physical reality
- loves to study love – what is it and how does it manifest ?
We are looking for people who would be willing to work more closely with us during this 40 Day Meditation experience. We see this as an opportunity to get to know who is passionate and believes in the vision and mission of KRI and would like to help us reach out to more people in a sincere and authentic way, which is sharing one’s own experience.
You don’t need to be a Kundalini expert or a Kundalini teacher! This can even be your first big yoga challenge! The important thing is that you are here, that you have shown interest and you trust this Institute’s vision and mission.
If you identify with that, then we would love to hear from you!