Pedagogy 101: Teaching the Adult Learner
If you’ve been teaching yoga and meditation for years, it’s a big change to start presenting topics.
How do you keep the adult learner engaged?
How do you weave in meaningful activities and grow the group dynamic?
This 6 part series will help you to be fully confident in making transformational topic delivery in your teaching and it will definitely transform your Level One Training.
This webinar is a six episode series Pedagogy 101: Teaching the Adult Learner for Teacher Trainers to grow as Teachers and experienced Educators:
- Practical suggestions on how to make lecturing more in line with the neuroscience of how adults learn
- Recognize the need for experience and project oriented learning in adult context
- Develop skills to guide groups in their development and learning and much more!
- Pedagogy for Adult Learners
- KYTTL1 Training as a continuum & guiding group process
- Details matter in order to transmit information meaningfully!
- Using Case Studies and Role Play effectively
- Guiding identity transformation safely and realistically
- Bringing it all together – What does Aquarian Learning and teaching mean for me as a trainer?