*Program Rates include: Tuition, eBooks + 25% discount to order a printed copy of the manuals, as well as access to all video recordings for 2 years.
Register with a discount rate if you fit one of the following:
- Senior 55+
- Full Time Student
- IKYTA or NYKTA member
- Dharmic Employee
KRI has a scholarship fund for this course. If you are interested in applying, please read the information in the scholarship tab.
You must be paid in full in order to secure your space in the training program. All registrants must be paid in full by March 10th, 2022 in order to attend.
Course Cancellation Fees:
- Before February 15, 2022 – $75 fee
- Between February 16 – March 11, 2022 – $150 fee
- After March 12, 2022 – No Refund
For all cancellations KRI must receive your written request for a refund emailed to email@example.com.
Through KRI’s scholarship fund, we are offering a number of application opportunities at 50% off the regular course price.
The intention is to help people around the world that need financial assistance to enroll in the program and continue their Teacher Training.
KRI is piloting a new scholarship program that allows recipients to take the course and “pay it forward” by giving back to their communities through a service project that incorporates the teachings and tools from course.
Applicants will be asked to propose and briefly describe a project they will then develop within their community as a way of sharing the teachings.
Some examples of this are:
- Teach 10 classes on a topic related to the course material
- Lead a workshop in your workplace on the benefits of meditation
- Write an article on the course topics to share with your community
- Do an in-depth research paper to share with KRI’s community of trainers, teachers and students
These are some ideas, but the possibilities are endless and aligned with your own creative flow.
- Fill out the application here, by February 15, 2022.
- Receive communication of scholarship grant, by February 16, 2022 and accept the application by registering inthe course.
- Develop your project in the following 90 days (if the project requires more time, specify the end date)
- Complete written report to share with the Sangat how your project went
KRI is looking to share with the community your individual projects so you will be asked to document it and send it in.
- Scholarship amount is $447.50, you will be required to pay the remaining $447.50 before the course begins.
- If you do not receive the scholarship, you can still apply for Early Bird registration which ends on February 17, 2022.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on February 16, 2022. Recipients will have 72 hours to accept their scholarship. If we don’t hear within 72 hours, the scholarship will be granted to the next person on the list.
- Your service project should be documented so that we can share with KRI community.
- Deadline to apply: February 15, 2022.
*If you require additional support due to extreme financial challenges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more and apply click here. Deadline to apply is February 15, 2022.
In conjunction with your Level One KRI Certification, this 300-hour/2-year certification program qualifies you for the Yoga Alliance 500-hr E-RTY certificate. It consists of five different, independent and unique 62-hour modules. Once you complete all five modules you can request your Level Two certificate from KRI here.
If you do not yet have a Level 1 KRI certificate you can still take the course. You can apply one Level Two module before you complete the Level 1 course and still have it count towards your Level Two certificate. If you take more than one Level Two module before completing your Level 1 program, you will not receive a letter of completion, and hence they will not “count” towards your eventual Level Two certification.