KRI Message & Meditation of the Month from Nirvair October 2019
Meditation to Conquer Self-Denial
Originally taught on April 3rd 2001
Time: 31 minutes.
1. Sit in easy pose with a straight spine.
2. Bring both hands in prayer pose in front of the throat center. Slide the left hand up so that the fingertips of the right hand fit exactly on the mounds of the left palm. The fingertips of the left hand are at the level of the 3rd eye. Elbows are relaxed down.
3. Close the eyes and chant from the navel. Nirinjan Kaur’s recording of:
Har Har Har Har Gobinday,
Har Har Har Har Mukanday,
Har Har Har Har Udhaaray,
Har Har Har Har Apaaray,
Har Har Har Har Haree-ang,
Har Har Har Har Karee-ang,
Har Har Har Har Nirnaamay,
Har Har Har Har Akaamay
Eyes Focus: Eyes closed.
• Inhale deeply, hold approximately 15 seconds, exhale.
• Inhale deeply, hold approximately 15 seconds, and apply total pressure to where the fingertips meet the mounds of the hand,exhale.
• Inhale deeply, hold approximately 20 seconds and press hard on the fingertips, equalizing the energy with all your force. Exhale and relax.
This meditation will help you be delightful. The strength of your mind will increase many times.
This mediation was originally published in the book “Your Own Infinity – The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan Compiled by Hargopal Kaur Khalsa”