Yogic Questionnaire: Product Name Name (Required)
(Required) Are you currently taking Kundalini Yoga Classes? Do you have a daily yoga/meditation practice? Are you teaching Kundalini Yoga? Do you practice another style of yoga? Do you teach another style of yoga? Are you taking this course for certification? Please write your motivation and goals for taking this course: What are your expectations from this training? Why have you chosen this particular training over other trainings? Have you attended any of these events? If so, when? (Summer & Winter Solstices, White Tantric Yoga, Women’s Camp, European Yoga Festival, Japji or Jaap Sahib courses, others?) Health Questionnaire: Are you currently under medical treatment for any physical and/or or psychological condition? In the past five years? Have you ever been hospitalized for a psychiatric condition? Do you have any chronic physical limitations or disabilities? Have you had a serious illness or major surgery within the past five years? Do you have a communicable disease? Are you in recovery from a drug/alcohol addiction? Do you smoke? Are you taking any medications at this time? What types of exercise or physical activities do you participate in and how often? Do you have a medical condition which might prevent you from participating in the full Teacher Training Program? If so, explain: Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself? What modality of the training are you interested in? (Required) Do you want the physical version of the manual and textbook? (Required) Please check the box that best represents your level of experience: (Required) Consent (Required)
Full Disclosure and Acceptance of Terms:
KRI must be able to rely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by the applicant. Information provided is treated as confidential and disclosed only to those with a legitimate need to know in administering or delivering the training. Therefore, all registrants are required to answer all questions fully and in truth. I affirm that the information provided in the Yogic and Health Questionnaires is to the best of my knowledge, true and complete. I understand that providing inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information will be grounds for rejection of my application, being asked to leave the program before completion, or revocation of my certification after completion of the program. If I must leave the program because of a health consideration, continuing in another session is at the discretion of KRI. I agree to discuss any health restrictions, questions or concerns with KRI prior to the Course. I agree to the terms and conditions. Self Responsibility Agreement (Required)
I am responsible for my experience in the KRI Level 1 Mexico Hybrid Teacher Training 2022-2023. I understand that the study and practice of Kundalini Yoga engages the physical, mental and emotional bodies. During this demanding training, I will be challenged and also encouraged to challenge myself. I acknowledge that only I can know my boundaries. It is up to me to respect and honor my own limits. It is my responsibility to articulate any personal challenges during the training to the staff.
I understand that practicing yoga entails more than just our physical bodies, and may open one to shifting states of awareness. During this program, I alone can monitor what feels safe to me. Although my attendance is required in each session for me to become a KRI certified yoga instructor, I acknowledge that I can stop my participation at any time. It is my responsibility to speak up and/or take myself out of an experience if I feel unsafe in any way.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® is a technology based upon experience not beliefs. I understand that this program will expose me to forms of faith that may be different from my own. I understand that KRI does not in any way endorse any one religious faith, nor am I expected to change my beliefs in any way.
The opinions expressed by any individual community member, trainer or staff do not necessarily reflect the views of the Kundalini Research Institute or the Teachings of Yogi Bhajan.
I agree to the terms and conditions. Photography/Video Release Form (Required)
I, hereby grant permission to the Kundalini Research Institute to reproduce any portion of the photo video images that are taken of me during the L1 Mexico Hybrid Training 2022-2023, for the purpose of Self Use and Self Promotion publications which can include but not limited to books, cards, calendars, invitations, websites and social media without any mor3 compensation or recognition given to me. Furthermore, I grant creative permission to alter the photograph(s). I do not grant permission to resale or use the photographs or videos in any manner that would exploit or cause malicious representation towards me.
Any infringement of this policy may violate Federal Law.
I agree to the terms and conditions. Liability Release: (Required)
1. The person signing this Release agrees that KRI; Sikh Dharma, a California Corporation; 3HO Foundation International, a California Corporation; 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association, a division of 3HO Foundation International; the Siri Singh Sahib of Sikh Dharma, a California Corporation; Humanology and Health Science, a California corporation, Kundalini Research Institute, a California Corporation; 3HO New Mexico, a New Mexico Corporation; Hacienda de Guru Ram Das Corp, a New Mexico Corporation; Guru Amar Das Corp, a New Mexico Corporation; and LYF (Legacy of Yogiji Foundation), a New Mexico Corporation; and any of their employees, representatives, agents and affiliated and/or subordinate organizations are hereby released from any liability for any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, injuries and/or causes of action arising as a result of participation by the undersigned in the KRI Level 1 Mexico Hybrid Teacher Training 2022-2023.
2. The person signing this Release further agrees and understands that no one has made any warranties about the safety and protection of her/their person and possessions during the participation by the undersigned in the Level 1.
3. The person signing this release understands that physical exercise is a part of the Level 1 Hybrid Program, and that it is the undersigned person's responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in the training, and voluntarily takes part in the course at her/their own risk.
4. Except for services and courses of study that are officially offered by KRI as a part of the course, none of the sponsors or affiliates listed in paragraph 1 above support or endorse any individual who may offer instruction in any area other than those specific official courses offered by the Level 1 Hybrid Program, including but not limited to, yoga, meditation, nutritional advice, “healing,” etc.
5. The undersigned agrees to notify the course staff of any medical emergencies, so that transportation to the hospital can be provided as soon as possible.
6. KRI reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the training for any reason and without refund.
7. Please be advised that by registering and participating in this course, you hereby agree that KRI, its owners, agents and assigns may, without reservation, record and use for promotional purposes your image, likeness, and voice in any available medium.
I have read and understood all of the above. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
I agree to the terms and conditions. Certification Requirements Agreement (Required)
DURING THE 220 CONTACT HOURS OF THE COURSE:
• Attendance at all Teacher Training classes - 180 contact hours minimum. If you are absent for any reason, you must make arrangements to make up the hours. This may delay certification. From November 12, 2022 -May 6, 2023 (online portion) you are required to attend a minimum of 80% of the live zoom classes. If you need to be absent, please inform the program administrator at email@example.com; you will be required to watch the missed portion of the course and to write a brief reflection on the portion missed. During the Mexico Retreat, if you are taking the 100% online track, you will be required to attend a minimum of 4 hours per day, and will be able to watch the rest of the sessions at your own pace.
• Passing grade of 75% or better on the KRI Exams. Exams will be given during the Residential portion of the training.
• Satisfactory performance in 2 Practicums. Demonstration of practical knowledge of Kundalini Yoga and your ability to teach it by teaching to fellow students in small groups during the residential portion of the course. You will receive verbal and written feedback.
• Participation in at least 5 full morning group Sadhanas during the residential portion of the training which begin at 5:00 a.m. and ends at 7:20 a.m. The training team encourages participation in as many Sadhanas as possible.
SELF PACED PORTION OF THE COURSE:
• Create 2 Yoga course curricula: A. One 6-week Kundalini Yoga class curriculum. B. One 8-hour Kundalini Yoga workshop curriculum on any topic.
• Completion of a 40-day personal sadhana (yoga set and/or meditation at least 11 minutes, the staff can work with you to select one).
• Participation in a minimum of 20 Kundalini Yoga Classes within the 5 months after the residential portion of the training has ended. If there are no classes in your area, the KRI staff will assist you in how to meet this requirement.
• Participation in one day of a White Tantric Yoga Course or a one day Kundalini Yoga Meditation Course of 8 hours, options will be suggested.
Alternative option should be approved by Training Team, include a short summary and documentation of your participation and experience.
Completion of all Certification Requirements to be turned in by April 2025 at the latest
I, the undersigned, agree to the following:
KRI and the KRI Teacher Training team reserve the right to grant KRI Level One certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each student’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga Instructor. This evaluation is based on successfully meeting the course requirements including, but not limited to those listed in this document. KRI issues certificates no earlier than 1 month after the end of the full 7-month program.
I understand that I am strongly encouraged to submit my certification requirements within a month of completion of the training. If for any reason I do not complete all of the requirements for certification, as listed above within 18 months after the beginning of the training, I will be required to pay a one-time late fee of $108. All requirements including any accrued late fee must be received no later than 18 months after the beginning of the training or I will not be certified.
If I am not granted certification, I understand that I have the right to appeal to KRI, whose decision shall be final.
I agree to the terms and conditions. Payment Options
We have 2 options for payment deposits.
Option A: $500 deposit and equal payments of the remainder balance before the course begins, by November 10, 2022. We will require a Credit Card which will be charged automatically on the assigned dates.
Option B: $1,200 deposit before the course starts on November 10, 2022. The remainder of your balance will be split evenly between the 7 months of the training. We will require a Credit Card which will be charged automatically on the assigned dates.