Did you know there are some very creative ways to support the Library of Teachings, ways in which the Library of Teachings, you, and your loved ones all benefit at the same time? Such giving techniques are called “planned gifts,” because with thoughtful planning, you can create win-win solutions for yourself, your family, and the Yogi Bhajan Library of Teachings. There are many creative ways to give. Here are a couple examples:
1. Name the Yogi Bhajan Library of Teachings in Your Will
Making a lasting legacy in you name through your will or estate is the easiest gift you can make, and it costs you nothing today.
Benefits To You:
• Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
• You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
• You can direct your gift to a particular purpose.
• The charitable bequest is tax deductible, lowering the estate tax for your heirs.
2. Put Your IRA to Work for the Yogi Bhajan Library of Teachings
Avoid income tax and potential estate tax on your residual retirement plan assets. It’s a simple, straightforward way for donors of all ages to avoid double taxation and make a difference. You’ve worked hard and planned for retirement. Now, with a little creativity, you can leverage your retirement assets to benefit you and your family, reduce Uncle Sam’s cut, and support the Yogi Bhajan Library of Teachings far into the future.
The Benefits to You
• Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
• Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family’s needs change during your lifetime.
• Your heirs avoid the potential double taxation on the assets left in your retirement account.
These are two good ways to include the Library of Teachings in your will, but there are many more. Call us at +1-855-519-4790 to find out how you can fund the endowment through your will and become part of serving this great legacy. Learn More!