Please read carefully below the requirements to join the Level Three program.
For Level Three eligibility
Section A: TEACHING and CERTIFICATIONS – All are required.
- Level One Certified
- Level Two Certified (completion of all five L2 modules)
- Taught 500 hours of Kundalini Yoga (since the Level 1 graduation)
- In compliance with the current Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and conduct yourself in accordance with the highest professional standards.
Section B: PERSONAL PRACTICE – Need to have fulfilled a minimum of TWO practices below.
Option 1: TWO items from Meditation & Personal Practice category
Option 2: ONE item from Meditation & Personal Practice and ONE item from Community Service.
- Long Ek Ong Kars — 40 Days 2 ½ hours before sunrise
- Kirtan Kriya — 40 Days 2 ½ hours while wearing white
- Master’s Touch — 40 Days 2 ½ hour
- Full Aquarian Sadhana — 40 Days
- A physical exercise Kriya in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan ® (60 min+) — 40 Days.
- Other 40 Day 2 ½ hour meditation
- Personally attended 40 of Yogi Bhajan’s classes or watched 40 Yogi Bhajan videos with consciousness of a student.
- Sahej Paath (any language)
- Engagement in and service to the 3HO community for at least 2 consecutive years in any of the following ways
- Seva Team Leader at Solstice or Yoga Festival
- Organized or host local events like White Tantric Yoga
- Organized community potlucks, Full Moon Meditations etc.
- Organized an Akandh Paath
- Participated in communal Seva Projects like Free Kitchens
- Publishing newsletters, translating KY/3HO materials
- Held a role of responsibility in a national or local 3HO related organization
- Other comparable activities.
If you meet the above requirements and you are ready to join the Level Three program please read the following application steps:
Submit the online application $108 fee; choose the location where you would like to participate – a new cohort (group) will starts every year in the United States, Europe and South America. Wherever you start is where you will need to continue attending Melas in that region. See the table below for the specific applications dates and links for registration.
|Location||Application Deadline||Application Link|
|North America (Melas are held in Española, NM)||2020 Deadline closed February 29, 2020||2021 application information to be uploaded by August 2020|
|Europe (Melas are held in France)||2020 Deadline closed February 29, 2020||2021 application information to be uploaded by August 2020|
|South America (Melas are rotating through Brazil, Chile and Argentina)||2020 Deadline closed January 15, 2020||2021 application information to be uploaded by August 2020|
|Thailand||TBD||2021 application information to be uploaded by August 2020|
PRINT & COMPLETE these forms before starting your application. To do so, you can click on each link below to download the forms. You will need to upload the completed forms into your Level Three application.
Applications will be reviewed and information about Step Two will be emailed upon KRI approval. Expect up to one month before you hear back about your application.
Submit completed Self-Reflection form along with three Letters of Reflection. Note: these forms ARE NOT letters of recommendations.
You will be emailed a link to the Self-Reflection form after your Step One application has been approved.
Register and pay for the corresponding Mela.
Upon submission of the Self-Reflection form you will be emailed a link to register and pay for the Mela.
If you have any questions about the Level Three Program please contact us at LevelThree@kriteachings.org