The average high temp in October is 70 degrees F and the average low temperature is 34 degrees F.
What to Bring
• Warm, layered clothing appropriate for yoga, serving, and playing
• Notebook and pens for classroom
• Hat or visor for sun
• Rain gear, including an umbrella
• White clothing and head covering for classes
• A shawl or blanket, and slippers or thick socks, for cool mornings
• Sheepskin or yoga mat, light blanket for morning sadhana.
• Toiletries (including sunscreen, lip balm, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) and towels. ***These items are not for sale on site.***
• Alarm clock
• Daypack to hold the things you will want to have with you over the course of each day.
• Flashlight with spare batteries.
• Cup for hot beverages
• Water bottle (bottled water dispensers are available in the classroom)
• Optional: eating utensils, bowl and plate. There will be metal plates and utensils available onsite.
Back jacks will be available for student use during classes.