to Identify & Release Your Fears
22 transformative meditations to assess and conquer your fears
a yoga manual to support you dive into your deepest fears, acknowledge and release them
GET FREE GIFTS
WITH YOUR COPY!
Limited units available
only during pre-sale
* a magnet
* special stickers
TOP USES FOR 22 MEDITATIONS TO
IDENTIFY & RELEASE YOUR FEARS INCLUDE:
- Overcoming anxiety: The book offers powerful Kundalini Yoga meditations that help you calm your minds and reduce deep worries and haunting thoughts.
- Enhancing self-awareness: By practicing the meditations in the book, you can develop greater self-awareness and gain a deeper understanding of your emotions and thought patterns.
- Healing emotional wounds: The book’s meditations support you to identify and release deep rooted inner fears and emotional wounds, confronting your dualities and self-destructiveness.
- Increasing energy and vitality: By practicing the meditations in the book, you can experience greater energy, vitality and mental clarity in your daily lives.
- Improving relationships: By developing greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence through the meditations in the book, you can improve your relationships with others.
- Boosting spiritual growth: These 22 meditations can help you nurture your self-love and deepen your connection to yourself, others and the universe.
As we’ve all learned, fear is an instinctive reaction that protects us from what our minds perceive as danger. The problem arises when the filters of the mind get entangled and confused between what is a potential danger and what is imaginary projection based on past experiences. However, we have also learned through Kundalini Yoga teachings that fear is not bad in itself. On the contrary, it’s required as a navigation tool. The key is to train the mind to evaluate fears, acknowledge them, and let them go. Another effective way to better deal with fear is to nurture and cultivate love within us.
When fear arises, we turn to our practice, quieting the mind and tuning in to our inner self. Because there is no fear when there is love.
These valuable meditations offer practical guidance for anyone seeking to confront and overcome their fears and cultivate a deeper sense of self-awareness.
WHO IS 22 MEDITATIONS TO IDENTIFY & RELEASE YOUR FEARS FOR
Any Kundalini Yoga Practitioners
Beginners, intermediary or advanced yoga practitioners will benefit from these meditations with transformational effects in the mind, body and spirit.
Anyone Seeking Greater Awareness
These 22 meditations dedicated to fear will help practitioners in assessing their fears and releasing them.
Individuals Seeking Emotional Resilience
The meditations support yoga practitioners in acknowledging and confronting different types of fears and healing emotional wounds.
People Interested in Improving Relationships
By developing greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence through the 22 meditations, practitioners can improve their relationships with others.
People Interested in Cultivating Self-Love
These 22 meditations are for everyone who wants to work through their fears and nurture self-love with the support of Kundalini Yoga.
Every Kundalini Yoga Teachers and Trainers
This book is an important source of practices to share with students who might benefit from an in-depth journey into their fears.
— What People Are Saying —
“This excellent book could only have been written by a woman with the depth of professional experience of the subject that the author Simranjeet Kaur has had at considerable personal cost. Her application of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to address the complexities of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in relation to sexual violence is inspired, and does a great service to the medical, social care, and yoga communities. Using the traditions of an ancient healing system therapeutically to heal the emotional and pain bodies, the author empowers her readers to release the pain of past memories, to harmonize their mental state, and reconnect with the impulses of their core psyche.”
Guru Dharam Khalsa, Director International School of Kundalini Yoga iSKY
“Trauma does need to be treated seriously and with the utmost respect and sensitivity. At the same time, it must be faced with a certain firmness and determination to transform and take strength from it. Simranjeet Kaur, not only through her professional and personal experience, but by her very nature, combines this necessary awareness, clarity and commitment. An approach that would empower the individual to come through their blocks, rise out of the darkness of despair, and live a life filled with positive self-worth and joy.”
Shiv Charan Singh, Kundalini Yoga teacher and trainer, founding director of the International Karam Kriya School