|Revision October, 2012||Page 66‐70||See Your Horizon||Revised pages attached & described below.
|Revision October, 2012||Page 66||See Your Horizon||(1) Added a note at the top under the date: "Note: According to Yogi Bhajan, one should eat as much cantaloupe as possible prior to practicing this kriya."
(2) Added a note at the end of the MUDRA description: "[Note: The mudra in the photo shows the hands wider than originally demonstrated. The fingers should be pointing forward.]"
(3) MANTRA, replace the beginning of the 2nd sentence, "Nirinjan Kaur's Say Saraswati was originally played..."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 67‐68||See Your Horizon||(4) PART TWO, A) deleted the 2nd photo.
(5) PART TWO, A) 2nd paragraph, add to the end of the 1st sentence, "...like wings; the movement is six inches, maximum."
(6) PART TWO, A) 3rd paragraph, add after the 1st sentence, "(Nirinjan Kaur's Rakhe Rakhanhaar was used in the original class.)"
(7) Delete the TO END section at the top of page 68 and move directly to part B.
(8) PART TWO, B) add the bolded verbiage "down, extending the fingers and pressing the fingertips together as the hands move up and rounding the fingers as the hands move down toward the solar plexus. The lower position of the hands is in a range between the solar plexus and throat. Move quickly..."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 69||See Your Horizon||Rename PART THREE "TRANSITION TO STAGE THREE"
|Revision October, 2012||Page 70||See Your Horizon||(1) 1st sentence, replace the word three with "two"
(2) 2nd paragraph, last sentence, "This meditative process integrates the changes and establishes the Self as you relax and surrender to what is."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 94‐95||Self‐Hypnosis to Dissolve Frustration||Revised pages attached & described below.
(1) 1st sentence, replace the word puckered with "rounded"
(2) A) Delete the section TO END and move directly to B).
(3) Replace the beginning of Part B) "In the same posture, breathe naturally. Feel your Heart Center. Combine the energy of the navel with the Heart Center. Meditate on the sense of nothingness and zero. Enter into a state of absolute stillness in body and mind—shuniya. Meditate on the following visualization" Continues with "All is zero. I am zero. Each thought..."
(4) C) delete the beginning of the 1st sentence, and begin with "Lock you mind..."
(5) C) Delete the 3rd to last sentence.
(6) Replace and add to the TO END section on pg 95, "Inhale deeply and move your neck, shoulders, arms, spine and entire body. Loosen all the muscles. Exhale. Do this three times. Now lift the arms straight up and stretch the fingers tight. Continue stretching as you breath in and out. 2 1/2 minutes. Inhale deeply, suspend the breath for as long as you can and then relax."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 134||Becoming the Sound Current||Add to Footnote: ". The instructions for this meditation are from the contemporaneous notes of the author and could not be verified by KRI Review."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 211||Meditation for Elevation||(1) TIME: Add "Do not exceed 11 minutes; its effect is slow long and deep; and slowly, gradually you will find that you are achieving something."
(2) TO END: Replace the second to last sentence, "Repeat once more."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 212||Meditation for Rasa and the Inner Eye||MUDRA: Combine and revise the fifth and sixth sentences, "The hand moves a few inches (7‐15 cm.) in a fast, staccato pulse to focus you and energize the arcline and the aura; it's as if the hand were vibrating."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 212||Meditation for Rasa and the Inner Eye||MANTRA: Add to the end, "You are reshaping your central nervous system."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 250‐251||Meditation to Express Your Real Self and Develop the Subtle Body||(1) PART ONE: add after the 1st sentence, "[Note: the ring and pinkie fingers should be extended up.]"
(2) PART ONE: add after "Palms face forward." "4 1/2 minutes."
(3) PART THREE: at the end, change the time to 8 minutes.
(4) Before "Deeply relax…" add "TRANSITION TO STAGE FIFTEEN:"
|Revision October, 2012||Page 276||Polishing the Radiant Body||Revise the 2nd sentence, "Place yourself in row, side by side with your neighbor, before you begin."
|Revision October, 2012||Page 410||Healing, Mental Beaming and Delight||Add to the first sentence, "This exercise (which is not a kriya) can be done...
|Revision October 2017||Page 172||Meditation for Delight, Destiny and Creative Flow in Life||1. Pictures revised to show correct mudra held at the heart center. See attached.
2. Update the Mudra description, 6th line says, "Rest the mudra in the lap, keeping..." Please revise it to say, "Hold at your heart center, keeping..."
|Revision October 2017||Page 352‐353||Sodarshan Chakra Kriya||1. MANTRA: replace the second sentence with, "On each mental vibration of the three parts of the mantra you pull the Navel Point in farther; that is, 1/3 on Whaa, 2/3 on Hay and all the way in on Guroo. Release and repeat."
2. TIME: delete the 3. It is recommended for a minimum of 11 minutes.
3. Hints for Practice and Mastery: combine the first two sentences to read, "Yogi Bhajan said the practice of this meditation is unlimited by time, space or …"
|Revision October 2017||Page 390‐396 ||The Adi Shakti Mantra||Replaced pages 390‐397. See attached.