Anatomy of Kundalini Rising with Dr. Japa Khalsa
Secrets of the Kundalini revealed. How Eastern Medicine and Ayurveda reveal the origin of Kundalini energy within the body and how this inner elixir restores health and renews consciousness. Dr. Khalsa is a long time health care provider,acupuncturist and energy healer and has helped thousands of people to restore their life force and renew their health. Her commitment to supporting worldwide Kundalini Yogis in keeping the treasure of Kundalini energy within them renewed shines through in every offering.
Learn how the flow of Kundalini in the body nourishes all the internal organs and the deep inner reserves of your consciousness and body. These concepts are rooted in ancient medicine, considering the depth of the thousands of years of people who have experienced and participated in Kundalini energy. Settling into this ancient medicine, we embrace the energy of the worldwide Kundalini community as we learn together.
Rejuvenate your body, your digestion and your ability to raise your Kundalini from within.
Concepts Covered in the course:
- Understand your digestion, your navel point and the Kundalini energy
- Learn specific & simple techniques to transform and awaken your inner healing ability
- Informative lecture with expert presenter; renew your trust in your Kundalini practice
- Listen & Learn about the ancient medicine of Kundalini, practice it at your own pace with the energy renewing course
Why take this course:
- You will study the deep internal reserves of the body and tap into your Kundalini energy! Rejuvenate your body and consciousness, feel the power within yourself to heal you and allow this ripple effect to help others.
What does this course include:
- Learn to integrate the changes that grief brings
- 1.5 hour lecture and experience with Dr. Japa
- Lectures & Stories
- Sharing & new discoveries, inspirations and a solid footing for the future
- Self paced learning in one of the deepest topics of life
Dr. Japa Khalsa is a 25-year practitioner of Energy Medicine with a dual degree as a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT). Dr. Khalsa travels and teaches internationally as a Professional Teacher Trainer and Yoga Therapist. As co-author of Enlightened Bodies, she is passionate about sharing the power of the human body’s potential to self-heal. Her heart lies in serving public health and in bringing joy, enthusiasm and humor to teaching. She lives in Santa Fe, NM with her husband Harpal and their son, their two dogs, a cat and a box turtle…Lucy