- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
|PHPSESSID||HTTP||At end of session||PHPSESSID
Cookie purpose description: Preserves user session state across page requests.
|YouTube GPS||HTTP||At end of session||GPS
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
|Youtube History||HTML||At end of session||@@History/@@scroll|#
Cookie purpose description: Remembers users last scroll position on each webpage to assist in backwards navigation.
|YouTube PREF||HTTP||8 months||PREF
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.
|YouTube VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||HTTP||179 days||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
Cookie purpose description: A cookie that YouTube sets that measures your bandwidth to determine whether you get the new player interface or the old.
|YouTube YSC||HTTP||At end of session||YSC
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
More Information Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: Contact Us
- Customer Service: 1-855-519-4790