The Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training program is your introduction to the Foundations of Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle. You will learn and experience this ancient and powerful technology that can bring inner balance and uplift the human experience, awakening your true potential.
• Deep Spiritual Growth:
Explore the depths of Kundalini Yoga, an ancient practice that awakens your inner energy and unlocks your full potential.
• Expert Guidance:
Our experienced Kundalini Yoga Trainers are here to support you every step of the way.
• Community Connection:
Form lifelong friendships and a supportive global community of fellow Kundalini Yogis.
Upon successful completion of the training, you’ll receive a Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher certification, recognized by Yoga Alliance and other worldwide institutions.
- Kundalini Yoga Basics: Theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga kriyas (yoga sets), asanas, mudras, meditations, mantras, and pranayam (breathing techniques).
- History and Philosophy of Yoga: How this ancient practice and its underlying philosophy has evolved
- Mind and Meditation: Learn how the mind operates and experience the powerful tool that is meditation.
- Becoming a Teacher: Practical strategies for teaching beginners, ethical guidelines, curriculum development, and how to a successful yoga practice.
- Humanology — Becoming a yogi: How Kundalini Yoga technologies apply to healing, daily living, including nutrition, habits and relationships.
- Yogic and Functional Anatomy: Explore traditional Western anatomy as well as Yogic anatomy and its energy systems.
- Sound and Mantra: How sound and mantra affect the physique and your state of being.
Are you ready to embark on this journey into the world of Kundalini Yoga?
Join us in 2024 for our Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training,
a life-changing experience that will empower you to share the profound teachings of Kundalini Yoga with others.
Graduates of Level One earn the title of KRI Certified Instructor of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 200-hour requirement.
Unlock your inner potential and share the magic of Kundalini Yoga with the world. We can’t wait to be with you!
Frequently Asked Question
No, this training is for everyone who wants to have a deep transformative experience. We recommend that you have taken at least 10 Kundalini Yoga classes, so that you are sure that you love the discipline and what it does for you.
The curriculum for the course includes:
- History and Philosophy
- Roots of Kundalini Yoga, The Golden Chain, The Spiritual Teacher
- Sound and Mantra
- Breath and Pranayam
- Kriya, Asana, Mudra, Bhanda
- Alignment and Postures
- Mind and Meditation
- Western and Eastern Anatomy: Chakras, Nadis, Vays, 10 Bodies
- Spiritual Development
- Humanology, Diet and Yoguic Lifestyle
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Yes, KRI and KRI-approved Trainers are internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance.
KRI Certified Level One Courses are given all over the world by our qualified trainers.
Find the Level One course near you by exploring our course directory.