Improve your Relationships – Understand how the Tattvas Influence Relationships
This webinar explores how the Tattvas are present in each of us and how they influence our relationships, including the one we have with ourselves. We explore the qualities of each of the elements, their karmic and dharmic aspects and how they interrelate to each other.
The elements of Earth and Fire have distinctive masculine traits, while water and air are more feminine. Knowing that we all contain the polarity of masculine / feminine within us, this results in having four distinct voices which manifest in different ways and have distinctive qualities. Furthermore, each of these aspects may be in balance and therefore expressing itself in a dharmic way, or may be imbalanced and having a karmic expression.
When we export this into human communication, there is a meeting amongst our own four elements, in their own karmic or dharmic expression, relating to the four elements in the other. Having an awareness on how these various voices relate to each other in an argument, for example, may be key to avoid escalation into a full out verbal war, and instead dissipate the conflict to find some sense of balance and mutual understanding.
May we learn to receive the blessings from each of our voices.
- 7 videos that take you on a journey to explore the Tattvas
- 4 Meditations: Earth, Fire, Water, Air
- An overview of an important theme of Level 2: Authentic Relationships
General Concepts this Course will Cover:
- In this course we explore how each of these four elemental voices manifest in us, in both the karmic and dharmic expressions.
- The course also includes one guided meditation per voice, to help bring it into balance.