Understanding the Biomedical Science Behind Yoga and Kundalini Yoga Research
Do you understand the research behind how yoga works ? How meditation leads to self regulation?
In this webinar, Dr. Sat Bir Singh that clearly lays out the science behind these questions in easy to understand language and reviews the existing published research studies on Kundalini Yoga.
Yoga is an ancient behavioral practice that allows for the development and enhancement of mind-body skills and behavioral factors including physical functioning, awareness/mindfulness and self-regulation of internal physiological and psychological states and life meaning and purpose.
As bonus material, watch the live Q&A session with Dr. Sat Bir Singh.
- Understand the basic science underlying the psychophysiology of yoga practices
- Review cutting edge biomedical research studies with relevance to yoga, including research on psychology, physiology, molecular biology and brain imaging.
- Models of psychophysiological mechanisms of action and future areas of research will be presented.
- Discuss the significant research on the benefits of yoga as a therapeutic intervention for psychological conditions
- Understand yoga as a treatment for medical disorders, and as a preventive medicine practice for maintaining health, wellness & well-being
Use this amazing content in your Level One Training so your trainees can back up their Kundalini Yoga teaching with research!