Balance stress with conscious relaxation
A core skill for the Aquarian Age
Vitality and Stress has been redone
with new manual and course presentation
→ KEY TOPICS:
- Look closely at how you react to, cope with, and master your vitality.
- Gain the ability to recognize stress in yourself and others and develop the tools to transform and balance it with conscious relaxation.
- Explore the nature of stress identity as individuals and cross-culturally.
- Learn to use Kundalini Yoga technology to better deal with the negative effects of stress.
You will learn and practice:
+ how to identify stress +
+ heal emotional fatigue +
+ find relief, relaxation and recharge energy +
+ discover the core of your vitality +
→ IF YOU ARE:
a meditation or yoga teacher;
a therapist, psychologist or health professional;
an educator or teacher;
a leader, an entrepreneur, or an agent of change;
a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher…
… and you are willing to connect with your inner self on a heart level, then the Vitality and Stress online program is for you!
MEET YOUR TRAINERS
Supportive and experienced trainers from all over the globe will be close to you on this journey.
— Lead Trainer —
— Trainer —
NIRVAIR SINGH KHALSA
— Trainer —
MANTRA SIMARAN KAUR
— Trainer —
SAT GURU KAUR
• Save up to $100 •
with early bird registration!
* Discount applies to:
Senior 55+ | Full Time Student | Veteran International | IKYTA or NYKTA member
~ Scholarships Available ~
To support your spiritual growth, we offer 50% off the regular price as Scholarships for Seva.
To learn more about it and apply, please click here.
♥ If you can afford the full cost of the course, you help us make our scholarships possible. ♥
Course Prices are in USD and include eBook Manuals + 25% off Printed Manuals and Certification (only for certified Level One Teachers).
Assess where you are in your commitment to your vitality and surrender to transformation!
Frequently asked questions:
This course is fully online. Classes will begin every day at 8:30 am MST (New Mexico Time) and end around 4:30 pm MST (New Mexico Time).
In between each daily session there will be about 2 hours of small group work-study time. Groups will be assigned according to time zones, to facilitate meeting.
Sadhana will be offered and led by the different groups everyday of the course. Attendance is suggested but not mandatory.
In order to receive a completion letter for this Level 2 course you have to complete the following:
- 85% attendance to online classes
- 85% attendance to all small group gatherings, which include 2 hours in between each class and 3 meetings in the 90 day self-study period after the course is completed.
- 75% passing grade on final exam.
- 90 day meditation practice and 1 page reflection on the experience.
In conjunction with your Level One KRI Certification, this 300-hour/2-year certification program qualifies you for the Yoga Alliance 500-hr E-RTY certificate. It consists of five different, independent and unique 62-hour modules. Once you complete all five modules you can request your Level Two certificate from KRI here.
If you do not yet have a Level 1 KRI certificate you can still take the course. You can apply one Level Two module before you complete the Level 1 course and still have it count towards your Level Two certificate. If you take more than one Level Two module before completing your Level 1 program, you will not receive a letter of completion, and hence they will not “count” towards your eventual Level Two certification.
Yes! This is a great opportunity, since the Vitality and Stress course has a new format, new manuals that will give you a new learning experience. Enjoy 50% off the regular price to retake this course.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
Through KRI’s scholarship fund, we are offering a number of application opportunities at 50% off the regular course price.
The intention is to help people around the world that need financial assistance to enroll in the program and continue their Teacher Training.
Applicants will be asked to propose and briefly describe a project they will then develop within their community as a way of sharing the teachings.
Some examples of this are:
- Teach 10 classes on a topic related to the course material
- Lead a workshop in your workplace on the benefits of meditation
- Write an article on the course topics to share with your community
- Do an in-depth research paper to share with KRI’s community of trainers, teachers and students
These are some ideas, but the possibilities are endless and aligned with your own creative flow.
- Fill out the application here, by February 3, 2023.
- Receive communication of scholarship grant, by February 8, 2023 and accept the application by registering in the course.
- Develop your project in the following 90 days (if the project requires more time, specify the end date)
- Complete written report to share with the Sangat how your project went
KRI is looking to share with the community your individual projects so you will be asked to document it and send it in.
- Scholarship amount is $447.50, you will be required to pay the remaining $447.50 before the course begins.
- If you do not receive the scholarship, you can still apply for Early Bird registration which ends on February 10, 2023.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on February 8, 2023. Recipients will have 72 hours to accept their scholarship. If we don’t hear within 72 hours, the scholarship will be granted to the next person on the list.
- Your service project should be documented so that we can share with KRI community.
- Deadline to apply: February 3, 2023.
*If you require additional support due to extreme financial challenges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply click here. Deadline to apply is February 3, 2022.
Register with a discount rate if you fit one of the following:
- Senior 55+
- Full Time Student
- IKYTA or NYKTA member
If you are a Dharmic Employee, reach out to email@example.com for a $108 discount.
KRI has a scholarship fund for this course. If you are interested in applying, please read the information in the scholarship section.
You must be paid in full in order to secure your space in the training program. All registrants must be paid in full by March 10th, 2023 in order to attend.
Our cancellation policy is the following:
- Before February 15, 2023 → $75 fee
- Between February 16 – March 10, 2023 → $150 fee
- After March 11, 2023 → No Refund
For all cancellations KRI must receive your written request for a refund emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org