Taking Kundalini Yoga to underserved communities
Supporting teachers with financial and physical resources
Translating educational materials to different languages
Within the billions of people on the planet, so many are under-represented within most yoga communities. How do we find ways to stand in solidarity with communities that may not traditionally have access to yoga?
Yoga leaders and teachers are expanding the reach and impact that Kundalini Yoga and Meditation can have in people’s lives, supporting the empowerment of underserved populations, with the help of the Kundalini Beyond Borders program.
- Above $27, you will receive a virtual copy of our new book release:
Finding Peace Within Shattered Pieces
- Above $54, you will receive a virtual copy of our new book release:
Finding Peace Within Shattered Pieces AND a virtual copy of Mastery of the True Self
- Above $108, you will receive a virtual copy of our new book release:
Finding Peace Within Shattered Pieces, a virtual copy of Mastery of the True Self AND a beautiful tote bag (free shipping only to US and Canada)
- Above $250, you will receive a virtual copy of our new book release:
Finding Peace Within Shattered Pieces, a virtual copy of Mastery of the True Self AND a lovely care package with exclusive products (free shipping only to US and Canada)
- And if you are a US resident, note that this is a tax-refundable donation!
Your donation goes directly to a yoga teacher or trainer who is in a collaborative relationship with an under-resourced community. Through a grant selection process, a financial award will be given to bring Kundalini Yoga & Meditation materials, teaching and support to communities. Are you bringing Kundalini to an under-resourced community? Stay tuned for more info to apply for a grant, and for now, please share in the ripple effect of giving!
Here are some ways your donation could help:
- Pay for translation of materials
- Pay rent in lower income areas for a teaching space for these communities
- Pay for food for Kundalini gathering, meditation get togethers in under-resourced areas
- Give scholarships to members of historically under resourced communities,
providing teacher training to them so that they can return to their communities and keep sharing
- Translation of teaching materials to global underserved areas
- Rent and travel costs for teaching as seva programs
- Yoga manuals and educational materials, translated and written for local communities
Standing in solidarity with communities that have been historically under-represented & under-resourced, we support leadership development in these beloved communities, creating a long term ripple effect that leads to Kundalini everywhere.
Our goal is to raise $25,000 by the end of 2022 and give this out as grants in 2023 directly to yoga leaders worldwide.
Stay tuned to apply for a grant!
Yoga teachers from any KRI certified training can apply to receive these impactful funds.
We stand heart to heart, eye to eye, shoulder to shoulder, third eye to third eye in solidarity with under-resourced communities. With all the changes of the Aquarian Age, we are continually inspired by global leaderships that serve through outreach and community relationships. The ripple effect of the work of many practitioners leads to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation reaching every corner of the globe, bringing joy through the shared experience of group consciousness & collaboration.