Join us again with 50% OFF your course price!
KRI is committed to making our courses as widely available as possible and we have a Scholarship Fund for each of our programs. Through KRI’s scholarship fund “Scholarships for SEVA”, we are offering a number of application opportunities.
The intention is to help people around the world who need financial assistance to enroll in the program and continue their Teacher Training.
KRI offers a scholarship program that allows recipients to take the course and “pay it forward” by giving back to their communities through a service project that incorporates teachings and tools from the course.
Applicants will be asked to propose and briefly describe a project they will then develop within their community as a way of sharing the teachings.
Some examples of this are:
- Teach 10 classes on a topic related to the course material
- Lead a workshop in your workplace on the benefits of meditation
- Write an article on the course topics to share with your community
- Do an in-depth research paper to share with KRI’s community of trainers, teachers and students
These are some ideas, but the possibilities are endless and aligned with your own creative flow.
Application requirements & process:
- Schedule an one on one call with a trainer
- Fill out the Scholarship Application by January 6, 2024.
- Receive communication of scholarship grant by January 10, 2024
- Participate in 100% of the program.
- Develop your project in the 90 days after the course has ended (if the project requires more time, specify the end date)
- KRI is looking to share with the community your individual projects so you will be asked to document it and send it in.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on January 10, 2024. Recipients will have 72 hours to accept their scholarship. If we don’t hear within 72 hours, the scholarship will be granted to the next person on the list.
- Your service project should be documented so that we can share it with the KRI community.
- Deadline to apply: January 6, 2024
- If you require additional support due to extreme financial challenges, please contact us at [email protected]
Work Exchange Opportunities for Mexico In-Person retreat!
We offer a number of work exchange opportunities for those going on the Mexico Retreat.
The work exchange opportunities are granted with a $600 discount in exchange for 20 hours of work in specific areas.
If you are interested, please schedule your interview and fill out the Work Exchange form by January 31, 2024.
The Scholarship and Work Exchange form will be sent after the interview to those who are interested in applying for one of these opportunities.