Welcome to the Learning Platform for Level 2 – Mind and Meditation 2022
Welcome to the Level 2 Mind and Meditation Learning Platform.
In this space you will be able to find all the practical course information, from schedule, small group to certification requirements in order to navigate the course from beginning to end.
The videos from the live sessions will also be published during the week following each session, in the section underneath labeled as lessons.
Please enjoy this space, make it yours and connect with others.
We wish you a wonderful transformational journey!
Level 2: Mind and Meditation 2022
For any questions, contact Inderjot Kaur at email@example.com
We will be doing Aquarian Sadhana every weekend on both Saturday and Sunday from 5:00 am – 7:30 am Mountain Time (New Mexico).
*Due to daylight savings time, the hour in your city might change throughout the course. Click here to check the time in your city for each weekend.
Please refer to the sadhana schedule posted below to see which Kriya will be taught each day and which group will be leading that sadhana.
You can download Japji and Aquarian Sadhana Mantras from the links below:See Sadhana Schedule HERE
Yogi Bhajan Videos Level 2 Mind and Meditation
|Course Day||Class Date||Lecture Name||Kriya Name||Link to Video|
|Day 1||October 31, 1994||Break the Minds Hypnotic Trance||Kundalini Yoga Meditation breaking the Piscean hypnotic trance||View Video|
|Day 2||February 21, 1989||Stop your Mental Games||Kriya to clear out your Mental Paranoia||View Video|
|Day 3||March 8, 1995||Awaken your dormant Human Consciousness||Self hypnosis to develop Intuition||View Video|
|Day 4||November 21, 1990||Being human is being Intuitive||Make your Mind Sensitive||View Video|
|Day 5||November 16, 1994||The science of Shuniya||Kriya for Thoughtlessness||View Video|
|Day 6||September 12, 1989||Develop your Mental Strength||Butterfly Kriya||View Video|
|Extra||October 27, 1992||Be happy, be Neutral||Parbati's kriya for the blue pearl||View Video|
Please note that the videos and transcripts in the course have been edited, whereas the videos found in the Library of Teachings have not. You will therefore notice some differences between the links above and the printed transcripts.
- Attended 85% of online classroom hours
- Participate in 85% of small group meetings during the online course portion
- Have a passing grade of 75% or higher on the exam
- Attendance to a minimum of 3 home study small group calls after the online portion of the course
- Complete a 90-day assigned meditation and send in a reflection of your experience
Additional Materials will be added to this section throughout the course.
- Sadhana. Hukam read by Sierra.Siri.Prakash, Pauree 12 from the book. “Japji Sahib. Song of the Soul”. Translated by Ek Ong Kaar Kaur Khalsa
- Bibliography – Ardaas Singh:
- How to Know God: The Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali by Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Website: https://swamij.com written by Swami Jnaneshvara. Great commentary on the Yoga Sutras, as well as other materials.
- Meditation to Enrich the Mind, with the song recommended for it: Pavan pavan by Guru Shabad Singh
- History whiteboard with Ardaas Singh
- Mediation to Command the 5 Tattvas. Led by Amrit Singh. Aap Sahaaee Hoaa
- Cycle of the Intellect whiteboard with Amrit Singh
Aspect 7 – Led by Amrit Singh. Har Har Gobinday by Avtar Singh, from one of the Healing Sounds of the Ancients albums.
Aspect 8 – Krishna Kaur’s Aadays Tisai Aadays, from the album Longing.
- Meditation for Insanity taught by Ardaas Singh
- Commanding the Command Center of the Glandular System taught by Sierra.Siri Prakash
Meditation – For Self-Affirmation taught by Ardaas Singh.