Postures: Uplift your Asana with Sat Siri!
Learn to teach posture in trainings or workshops with depth and nuance. Bring both subtlety and impact to your delivery. The grounded foundation of all yoga teaching is Asana/postures and share this love of movement with your students. Study with renowned movement expert and teacher trainer Sat Siri; embrace and deepen within the clarity of your own body. Find out how to inspire students with the foundation of all yoga practice: asana.
Discover in this hour long dialogue format new tips and ways to deepen as a teacher. Where do postural cues come from? How can they be invoked from your own personal space of inspiration? Former lead ballerina with the Australian ballet shares from her lived experience as a movement expert. Find out what you need to know to really deliver students to their own deeply embodied experience of asana and posture.
How can we renew this most important aspect of teaching and training? Do we use the same old tired cues or are we teaching from a space of total clarity and inspiration? Bring in new ways and concepts to uplevel your posture teaching.
Concepts covered in this course:
- Learn how to inspire students with cues from your own embodied experiences
- Take your posture teaching up a notch with inspirations from Sat Siri
- Get the energy moving by feeling from a space of depth within your own being and pass this on to students
- Turn on your own practice of yoga with feeling into and developing your asana practice!
- 1 hour of pre-recorded material from live Zoom call, now available as self paced learning
Why take this course?
- Join with movement, dance, yoga expert Sat Siri to really feel your body’s potential for asna. Bring clarity and inspiration to your practice of yoga.
What does this course include?
- This is a pre recorded process, and through a pre recorded interview with the instructor you will learn new and impactful techniques and cues for posture delivery.
Sat Siri is a trailblazing, next generation, Kundalini Yoga teacher and trainer. She travels the world teaching Kundalini Yoga. She has been practicing Yoga & Meditation for over 20 years & teaching Kundalini Yoga for 14. She practiced Iyengar Yoga, Vipassna Meditation, & many other modalities before finding Kundalini Yoga.
A former ballet dancer with the Australian Ballet, Sat Siri found ballet to be meditation in motion, a creative expression that renewed her perspective with each step, turn or jump. “I fulfilled my childhood dream of dancing with the Australian Ballet. The truth that no matter how many times I practiced a step or a turn or a jump in the studio, once on stage everything was new and fresh, I was in the present moment. I had to be, sublimely so. Every breath mattered.”
“I felt similar when I first started Kundalini Yoga, the rhythm of a spinal twist with breath & music felt so freeing to me. Then the icing on the cake was that I got to close my eyes too! That felt amazing to me and a big relief. After all those years of studying & practicing & looking in the mirror perfecting everything physically to turn within to the world behind my eyes was profound and healing.”