Superhealth: Kundalini Yoga & Meditation for Addiction Recovery
Learn to apply yogic science to a variety of addictive substances and behaviors. This highly-effective and specific approach has been serving since 1973, developed by Yogi Bhajan to help integrate the body, mind and spirit from recovery to self-discovery.
This experiential webinar includes Kundalini Yoga, meditation, nutritional therapeutic juice formulas, and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation. Explore how the addictive personality is imprinted on the psyche and how to recalibrate its patterning.
- Learn practical techniques to counter addictive patterns that imprint on the psyche
- Understand the nutrition and therapeutic juice regime for detoxification and rehabilitation
- Name the four key components of SuperHealth Technology
- Observe the psychological clearance of the subconscious mind to clear blocks and old thoughts and memories
General Concepts this course will cover:
- Course includes understanding: “How it all begins – detailed concepts of the nature of addictions and the developmental stages of addictive patterning from childhood.
- How to go beyond the disorder which can define us – forgiveness on the path to wholeness, restoring healthy relations and ultimately “self-love.’
- Specific yogic practices to deal with pain and subconscious blocks that keep one from living a deeply satisfying life.
Curb the Urge EBook (this is the first time this book is being released!)
What does this course include:
- 2 hour session with Mukta Kaur, replay available
- Yoga & Meditation for Addiction Recovery
- SPECIAL RECIPES & concepts that you can apply to your life right now to feel better
- Access to the recordings of the session in case you cannot make them.
Why taking this course is better than sitting home alone and dealing with your own recovery issues:
You will find inspiration from longtime addiction & Recovery expert Mukta Kaur Khalsa Phd. She has worked with 1000s of people to provide a new alternative to traditional addiction recovery processes and is an addiction recovery pioneer.