“Realization is not something to be acquired but rather attained through dedication,
surrender and that touch of grace.”
— Yogi Bhajan —
The program focuses on
THE INTEGRATION OF THREE KEY QUALITIES
of a Spiritual Teacher:
- Level One and Level Two Certified teacher
- Have taught 500 hours of Kundalini Yoga (since your Level One graduation)
- To be in compliance with the current Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and conduct yourself in accordance with the highest professional standards
Are you ready to join Level Three journey?
There are minimum standards but we encourage you to make this a transformative experience to dive deep into yourself as a Teacher, rather than merely completing a set of requirements you need to check off.
Structure and Application Process:
To be eligible for Level Three you must meet the following criteria.
Be sure to complete the Prerequisites before starting your Application
TEACHING + CERTIFICATIONS – ALL ARE REQUIRED
- Level One Certified
- Level Two Certified (completion of all five Level Two modules)
- Taught 500 hours of Kundalini Yoga (since the Level One graduation)
- In compliance with the current KRI Code of Ethics and Teacher Policies conduct yourself in accordance with the highest professional standards.
PERSONAL PRACTICE – A minimum of TWO practices are REQUIRED
- Option 1: Completion of TWO items from Meditation & Personal Practice category OR
- Option 2: Completion of ONE item from Meditation & Personal Practice and ONE item from Community Service
- Long Ek Ong Kars — 40 Days 2.5 hours before sunrise
- Kirtan Kriya — 40 Days 2.5 hours while wearing white
- Master’s Touch — 40 Days 2.5 hours
- Full Aquarian Sadhana — 40 Days
- Physical exercise Kriya in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan — 40 Days 60 min+
- Other 40 Day 2.5 hours meditation
- Personally attended or watched 40 of Yogi Bhajan’s classes / 40 Yogi Bhajan videos
With the consciousness of a student:
- Sahej Paath (any language)
Engagement in and service to the 3HO community
for at least 2 consecutive years in any of the following ways:
- Seva Team Leader at Solstice or Yoga Festival
- Organized or hosted local events like White Tantric Yoga
- Organized community potlucks, Full Moon Meditations, etc.
- Organized an Akandh Paath
- Participated in communal Seva Projects like Free Kitchens
- Publishing newsletters, translating KY/3HO materials
- Held a role of responsibility in a national or local 3HO-related organization
- Other comparable Community Service activity