The Kundalini Research Institute is soliciting donations for the support of scientific research on Kundalini Yoga. Even small donations are of value in supporting specific research-related needs. The Kundalini Research Institute now has a Research Advisory Board that will make informed and unbiased decisions on the best recipients for such merit-based awards. In order of amount of funding, such donations can go towards the support of the following kinds of awards:
- Peer-reviewed scientific journal submission charges for worthy manuscripts of Kundalini Yoga research to be published,
- Registration and travel costs for young investigators (students and postdoctoral trainees) to present Kundalini Yoga research at yoga research-related scientific conferences,
- Research equipment and supplies cost for the conduct of Kundalini Yoga research projects that need additional funds to begin,
- Small pilot supplement grants to supplement existing funding for proposed Kundalini Yoga research projects that need additional funding,
- Small pilot grants to fund preliminary and feasibility studies,
- Research project grants to fund impactful basic and clinical studies of Kundalini Yoga
Donors are welcome to target their donations towards a specific researcher or project of their choice. The Kundalini Research Institute is a United States 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donors will be eligible to apply donations as tax deductions if eligible in their country.
The Kundalini Research Institute has a policy of not providing indirect costs for research grant awards to academic and research institutions.