Registrations for Level One Bali 2023 are now closed.
More info on upcoming Level One trainings coming soon!
6-month program | 250 hours
+ Teacher Certification
21 days in Bali’s
20+ years offering and improving
the KRI Teacher Training
- Dive deep into your consciousness
- Nourish your mind, body, and soul
- Find your purpose
- Deepen your yoga and meditation practice
- Connect to a warm, welcoming global community
- Learn how to share Kundalini Yoga technology in your communities as a professional and Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Embrace the beauty and tranquility of Bali!
This 6 month Teacher Training is divided into 3 parts that will give you the experience you need for self transformation and to share the practice with others!
Setting you up for the big immersion!
During the month of August you will receive access to the Student Platform and eBook materials, so you can begin on an independent exploration of the materials.
August 25-26 & September 8-9:
Four live zoom sessions to meet the team, connect with the group, practice together and do some introductory classes.
September 17 – October 7
Ananda Ubud Resort Bali
21 days of deep immersion, living in community, practicing the yogic lifestyle immersed in the teachings and supported by the training team.
This is where most of the teaching takes place and also where you can start to practice teaching yourself!
October 2023 – February 2024
Bringing the teachings home, integrating the practice into your daily life with the support of a small group of peers and access to trainers. Once a month you will get to meet with your small group for an hour and a half of sharing and support: check in, meditate together, reflect on your practice, support each other with certification requirements.
February 24, 2024: Closing Circle
Coming together as a group, sharing our experience on a zoom call to close the cycle.
Surrounded by the beautiful nature, paradisiac beaches and calming gardens of Bali, you will find the personal healing that comes from exploring the depth of this ancient wisdom.
Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is a complete program that includes:
→ 21 day immersion in Bali
→ Teacher Certification by KRI (250 hours)
→ eBook AND printed Level One Manuals
→ Lifetime access to Student Platform with pre-recorded content
→ Live group sessions before and after the Bali Immersion
On registration you also receive immediate access to these E-Learning Center Courses with a value of $400:
- The Business of Yoga with Faith Hunter
- Becoming a Yogi: The Connection between Addiction, Vitality and Relaxation with Tommy Rosen
- The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness: Numerology with Nirvair Singh
- The Yoga of Intersectionality with Gurumukh Mark Harris
- Dying as You Live: Karma, Dharma and Reincarnation with Jivan Joti Kaur
Hear from our students
I loved deepening my understanding and experience of kundalini through the Level 1 Training. The workload felt just right, the variety in topics and teachers was engaging, and the fellow students were truly inspiring. I grew as a person and as a yogi. I think I’m still discovering all the ways I’ve changed and grown through this experience! Rachel Sat Siri is gifted beyond measure. Not only does she lovingly and generously shepherd you along your unique kundalini path, she shepherds you home to yourself.
– Sandra Nichols
The L1 Teacher Training opened the gate for accepting everyone’s feelings of sorrow and no more running away from them. I started to accept and not be overwhelmed by them, knowing that these emotions are temporary and after practicing Kundalini Yoga, feelings of sorrow are transformed into happiness. I had this divine opportunity to spend time in the energy and consciousness of happy, wise, loving people like our teachers. I have absorbed from our teacher’s words, the wisdom, the love, the kindness, the real caring for our souls. And this love I carried with me into my home and into my relationships. The more I was spending time with the teachers and the more I was practicing, to the same degree I was changing into a more loving and kind human. I am forever grateful to the teachers that shared the space with us and Enlightened us with their presence.
– Camelia Acar
The Teacher Training gave me confidence to start teaching right away, and it pushed my personal practice a step further. I learnt so much! I’d like to start it all over again!
– AMI Tara Prempal
If you are looking to…
- Connect with nature and your inner self
- Achieve greater confidence, clarity and stability
- Gain tools to deal with trauma and stress
- Create a transformational shift in your life
- Understand the scientific and psychological foundations of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience spiritual practices that lead to a path of personal healing and collective evolution
… then come uplift your spirit at the Level One Bali immersion!
Meet the whole team
Level One Teacher Training is a 6-month program (250 hours) led by Sat Siri,
a trailblazing, next generation, Kundalini Yoga teacher and trainer.
Sierra Siri Prakash
Sound and Mantra Online Trainer
Anatomy Online Trainer
Imagine yourself here!
Ananda Ubud Resort is the perfect destination to harmonize your mind, body and soul in the stunning natural surroundings of Bali. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens, the resort offers a serene setting that inspires relaxation and inner peace.
Experience the beauty of Bali with outdoor amenities such as sun terrace, outdoor fireplace, picnic area and garden.
Awaken your true potential!
How to sign up:
Schedule a one-on-one call with a trainer
This is an opportunity to answer your questions and find out if this is the best program for you.
Quick and easy form for you to fill
out and sign up.
Select your payment option
Discounts and payment plans are available. Schedule your call to find out more!
– Talk to a trainer about available payment plans –
Special rates for Non-US Residents, Full Time Students, Seniors (55+), Veterans, Foreigners living in Bali and Bali nationals.
Last few spots left for the Bali Training!
• Register Now •
Single Room (offsite – 3 minute walk)
3 meals + snacks
COURSE PRICES ARE IN USD AND INCLUDE:
Tuition + eBook Manuals + Printed Manuals + Access to Student Platform with Pre-recorded content + Certification
Start your journey right away!
On registration you will receive access to these 5 E-learning Center Courses:
- The Business and Marketing of Kundalini Yoga with Faith Hunter
- Becoming a Yogi: Humanology Addiction, Vitality, and Relaxation with Tommy Rosen
- Anatomy & Physiology: 10 Bodies and Numerology with Nirvair Singh
- The Yoga of Intersectionality with Gurumukh Mark Harris
- Becoming a Yogi: Coping with Death and How to Die as you Live with Jivan Joti Kaur
Are you already a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and want to come into community for a new dive into the teachings?
Retake the program with a 50% discount!
This is a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with the essence of Kundalini Yoga, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Bali and a supportive community. Immerse yourself in the sacred energy of this tropical paradise and rediscover the power of Level One in a whole new light.
If you have more questions: click here and schedule a call with a trainer!
If you are ready to go: write to [email protected] and we will send you a special link to register with the 50% off.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, this training is for everyone that wants to have a deep transformative experience. We recommend that you have taken at least 10 Kundalini Yoga classes, so that you are sure that you love the discipline and what it does for you.
This is an approximate schedule of a typical training day. We will also have some half days and full days off for you to enjoy some free time in the beautiful resort and surroundings.
5:00 am – Sadhana
7:30 am – Breakfast
8:30 am – Small group check-in
9:00 am – Course meditation
9:15 am – Class (Yoga, lecture, group activities, practicums)
10:45 am – Break
11:00 am – Class (Yoga, lecture, group activities, practicums)
12:45 pm – Lunch
2:00 pm – Class (Yoga, lecture, group activities, practicums)
3:45 pm – Break
4:00 pm – Class (Yoga, lecture, group activities, practicums)
6:30 pm – Dinner
The curriculum for the course includes:
- History and Philosophy
- Roots of Kundalini Yoga, The Golden Chain, The Spiritual Teacher
- Sound and Mantra
- Breath and Pranayam
- Kriya, Asana, Mudra, Bhanda
- Alignment and Postures
- Mind and Meditation
- Western and Eastern Anatomy: Chakras, Nadis, Vays, 10 Bodies
- Spiritual Development
- Humanology, Diet and Yoguic Lifestyle
- The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Certification packets will be accepted between February 24, 2024 – March 31, 2025.
- Do a 40 Day Personal Sadhana
- Attend 20 Kundalini Yoga Classes
- Do 8 hours Seva/Volunteer of your choice
- Participate in a 1 day of Intensive Meditative Practice or White Tantric Yoga Course
- Write a 6 Kundalini Yoga classes curriculum
- Write an 8 hour Workshop curriculum
- Perform satisfactorily in 2 student practicums and submit the practicum evaluations
- Participate in 5 morning Aquarian Sadhanas
- Read, understand and sign the Code of Ethics (The Code of Ethics will be presented during the training and signed in person. If you would like to read it on your own click here.
- Receive a passing grade on the final exam.
- 100% attendance is suggested. However the minimum attendance is 80%. If you do miss any session or portion of a session you will be given make up assignments.
Yes, this is an internationally recognized teacher training and it is also recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Certificates are mailed to your home address 6-8 weeks after submitting your certification package.
Scholarships for Seva
KRI is committed to making our courses as widely available as possible and we have a Scholarship Fund for each of our programs. Through KRI’s scholarship fund “Scholarships for SEVA”, we are offering a number of application opportunities.
The intention is to help people around the world that need financial assistance to enroll in the program and continue their Teacher Training.
KRI offers a scholarship program that allows recipients to take the course and “pay it forward” by giving back to their communities through a service project that incorporates teachings and tools from the course.
Applicants will be asked to propose and briefly describe a project they will then develop within their community as a way of sharing the teachings.
Some examples of this are:
- Teach 10 classes on a topic related to the course material
- Lead a workshop in your workplace on the benefits of meditation
- Write an article on the course topics to share with your community
- Do an in-depth research paper to share with KRI’s community of trainers, teachers and students
These are some ideas, but the possibilities are endless and aligned with your own creative flow.
Application requirements & process:
- Participate in 100% of the program.
- Fill out this Scholarship Application by May 22, 2023.
- Receive communication of scholarship grant by May 26, 2023
- Develop your project in the 90 days after the course has ended(if the project requires more time, specify the end date)
KRI is looking to share with the community your individual projects so you will be asked to document it and send it in.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on May 26, 2023 . Recipients will have 72 hours to accept their scholarship. If we don’t hear within 72 hours, the scholarship will be granted to the next person on the list.
- Your service project should be documented so that we can share it with the KRI community.
Deadline to apply: May 22, 2023.
*If you require additional support due to extreme financial challenges, please contact us at [email protected]
Work Exchange Opportunities
We offer a number of work exchange opportunities either on site at the Immersion or before and after the program as administrative support.
The work exchange opportunities are granted with a $600 discount in exchange for 20 hours of work on specific areas.
If you are interested, please fill out the Work Exchange Application form by May 22, 2023.
Yes, payment plans are available for an additional $100 administration fee. You can register with an initial payment of $1,200 and the remainder balance is divided into the number of months between registration and September 1, 2023, which is when the course should be fully paid.
For all cancellations, KRI must receive your written request for a refund emailed to [email protected]
Program Cancellation Fees:
- Between January 1 – August 3, 2023: $500 cancellation fee
- Between August 3 – September 17, 2023: 50 % of Full Tuition will be refunded
- There are no refunds after September 17, 2023
Yes! We love having teachers come back to our Level 1 Training Programs. There is definitely a lot to learn when you do the program again, with a new perspective from your teaching experience. Join us again with 50% off tuition. Please write to [email protected]
Yes! In the past, students have brought their partner or hired a nanny in Blai to care for their children. Just be sure you can set up a schedule that will allow you to focus on the course.
Bali is a great place to enjoy yourself. If you would like to stay at Ananda Cottages before or after the training, please contact them directly at: http://www.anandaubud.com/default.asp
KRI certifies all Teacher Trainings around the world, which makes this certification valid worldwide. It is recognized by many other yoga organizations such as Yoga Alliance.
The training is taught completely in English so we ask that you have a good understanding of the English language. We do accept any written assignments, curriculums and the final exam to be submitted in your mother tongue if it makes you more comfortable.
COVID vaccinations are no longer necessary to enter Bali.
Visas are required, but fairly simple to obtain. Here are the main guidelines:
VISA Entry Requirements specificly for international arrivals on Visa Exemption Arrangement VEA, Visa On Arrival VOA or eVISA.
- VEA -Visa Exemption Arrangement is free and only available to 9 countries for 30 days only and cannot be extended.
- VOA-Visa on Arrival costs IDR 500.000 per person (applies to adults and children). There are two options:
- Pay on arrival
- Apply and pay online from 14 days or up to 48 hours before arrival.
- VOA-Visa on Arrival is for a single Entry into Bali/Indonesia, for a stay up to 30 days and can be extended for a maximum 1 time at the local Immigration Office (charges apply)
- Payment can be done by: VISA Card, Master Card or Debit Card
- Cash in IDR or foreign currencyUSD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per set exchange at the airport counter inside the terminal.
To find specific information for your country of citizenship, please visit: https://www.welcomebacktobali.com/blog/entry-exit-requirements/visa-entry-requirements