Level Three Requirements and Application
For Level Three Eligibility
Please read carefully below the requirements to join the Level Three program.
Section A: TEACHING and CERTIFICATIONS
– ALL are required –
- Level One Certified
- Level Two Certified (completion of all five L2 modules)
- Taught 500 hours of Kundalini Yoga (since the Level 1 graduation)
- In compliance with the current Code of Ethics & Professional Standards of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and conduct yourself in accordance with the highest professional standards.
Section B: PERSONAL PRACTICE
– Need to have fulfilled a minimum of TWO practices below –
Option 1: TWO items from Meditation & Personal Practice category
Option 2: ONE item from Meditation & Personal Practice and ONE item from Community Service.
Meditation and Personal Practice
- Long Ek Ong Kars — 40 Days 2 ½ hours before sunrise
- Kirtan Kriya — 40 Days 2 ½ hours while wearing white
- Master’s Touch — 40 Days 2 ½ hour
- Full Aquarian Sadhana — 40 Days
- A physical exercise Kriya in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan ® (60 min+) — 40 Days.
- Other 40 Day 2 ½ hour meditation
- Personally attended 40 of Yogi Bhajan’s classes or watched 40 Yogi Bhajan videos with consciousness of a student.
- Sahej Paath (any language)
- Engagement in and service to the 3HO community for at least 2 consecutive years in any of the following ways
- Seva Team Leader at Solstice or Yoga Festival
- Organized or host local events like White Tantric Yoga
- Organized community potlucks, Full Moon Meditations etc.
- Organized an Akandh Paath
- Participated in communal Seva Projects like Free Kitchens
- Publishing newsletters, translating KY/3HO materials
- Held a role of responsibility in a national or local 3HO related organization
- Other comparable activities