Whatever your age or physical ability, yoga can always be used as a way to support yourself. The program Kundalini Yoga for Self-Care is designed for anyone who wants to support themselves through yoga and meditation. The authors have both been yoga teachers and caregivers in their lives for many years. They know from personal experience how incredibly nurturing yoga can be during the often difficult process of caregiving. Because of that, they came up with this incredible self-care yoga program.
It promotes self-awareness and nurtures your understanding around your main life themes. It aids you in discovering what you truly need to support yourself. This program will help you learn more about your boundaries and about being yourself. As a result, you’ll realize that you have a choice in how you respond to life’s challenges. You will gain more acceptance for yourself and your situation. The program helps you improve physical and mental flexibility, allowing you to feel more relaxed and at ease with yourself.
The program consists of eleven chapters and addresses important life themes. Each chapter will cover a different theme. The breathing exercises, yoga sets, meditations, and, among other yoga techniques, coordinate with the life themes, promote self-care, and raise awareness about how to provide relief to life’s problems.
TOP USES FOR KUNDALINI YOGA FOR SELF-CARE AND CAREGIVERS INCLUDE:
- Reducing stress and promoting relaxation: The book offers breathing techniques, meditation, and physical postures to help calm the mind and relax the body.
- Improving sleep: The relaxation techniques presented in this manual can help caregivers and anyone else who wants to take care of themselves get a better night’s sleep, which is essential for maintaining physical and emotional well-being.
- Boosting energy and vitality: This yoga manual has different breathing exercises and yoga sets that can help boost energy and overall vitality.
- Cultivating self-awareness and self-acceptance: The book shares practices that can help caregivers and anyone else who wants to take care of themselves become more attuned to their own needs and emotions, leading to a greater sense of self-awareness and self-acceptance.
- Building resilience: The program can help people build mental and emotional resilience, allowing them to better handle the challenges of self-care and caregiving.
- Strengthening the immune system: Some of the physical practices can help boost the immune system, helping caregivers stay healthy and better able to care for others.
WHO IS KUNDALINI YOGA FOR SELF-CARE AND CAREGIVERS FOR
First responders, caregivers, and healthcare workers
anyone interested in using yoga and meditation as tools for self-support and self-care.
People experiencing ongoing stress
can benefit from the physical and mental flexibility, relaxation, and reduction of stress that the yoga program promotes.
Individuals of any age and physical ability
looking to boost energy and vitality, cultivate self-awareness and self-acceptance, build resilience, enhance creativity, and strengthen the immune system.
Newcomers, beginners, and advanced yoga practitioners
can find in this yoga program valuable guidance and support on their journey towards self-care and caregiving.
Published by Kundalini Research Institute
Authors: Monique Siahaya and Ivonne Wopereis
Photography: Thamar Weerts and Pim Siahaya
Paperback: 246 pages
Dimensions: 7 x 9.18 x 0.53
Weight: 0.9 lbs
Release Date: Feb 10th, 2023