Senses of the Soul offers you a complete training in the benefits and use of your emotions. It is both a resource and a workbook with information and practical exercises that will give you the immediate experience of handling your heaviest feelings, and knowing how to resolve them at their source. It’s also an illustrated guide with meditations and exercises to help you surmount even the most uphill of emotional struggles. In a nutshell, it brings both the information and the practical experiences you need to change and grow.
Designed for self-study and life-enhancing inner work, it is a combination of information and direct engagement. This emotional training is designed for you to work steadily through each chapter from beginning to end. Since they all work together, becoming intimate with each emotion and its benefits stepwise has proven to give the best results.
Each set of ideas is followed by exercises structured to help you understand the material through your own experience. You will get immeasurably more benefit from this book by doing each exercise.
Senses of the Soul reveals how to:
- Allow your emotions to serve you rather than control you.
- Find answers on your own to solve problems instantly.
- Quit living with pain and past trauma, and resolve issues at their source.
- Trust yourself and maintain personal power within relationships.
- Discover strength in sensitivity and gain control over how you feel.
Publisher: Kundalini Research Institute
Publication Date: January 1, 2012
Paperback: 368 pages
Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
Dimensions: 7 x 10 x 0.8 inches