Are you interested in learning about the history and philosophy of “Yoga?” Today we have the incredible technology of Kundalini Yoga but how did this technology come about?
In this top-selling course, we will dip our toes into the river of history, and get a glimpse of where “yoga” began, how it changed and developed over time, and how it got to where we are today.
You might be surprised at the many meanings of the word “yoga” as it was understood in the past. There’s so much more to “yoga” than what you thought you knew!
The 6 part series consists of 2-hour long classes with two enriching Q and A sessions.
Concepts covered in this course:
- Ancient History
- The People of the Vedas
- The Shramanas
- The Bhagavad Gita and Bhakti
- The Yoga Sutra
- Hatha Yoga
- Modern Postural Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Is Kundalini Yoga 5000 years old?
- What is the relationship of Kundalini Yoga to Sikh Dharma?
- Is there a connection between yoga and shamanism?
There are no reviews yet.