Mastery is no longer a mystery. Here are the tools you need to balance your chakras, discipline your mind, clear out the past and renew the present in order to manifest your future. These 91 kriyas and meditations are organized to facilitate your personal practice and deepen your experience of the Self.
Many of these kriyas were selected specifically for KRI Level Two Teacher Training and can provide you with the tools needed to embody your identity, expand your radiance, strengthen your vitality and resilience, and determine your destiny as you transition through every age and stage of life.
Organized not only for individual practice but also for Kundalini Yoga teachers, this book can help the yoga teacher develop workshops, plan thematic 6-week courses, or assign individual sadhanas with ease. With Transformation: Seeds of Change for the Aquarian Age, a two-volume series: Mastering the Self and Serving the Infinite, the tools and technologies of Level Two Teacher Training are at your fingertips.
Topics in Mastering the Self: Transformation Volume One include
- Chapter One: Identity & the Self
- Chapter Two: Riding the Breath
- Chapter Three: Strengthening Your Radiance
- Chapter Four: Mastering the Tattvas & Balancing the Chakras
- Chapter Five: Dhyana, Dharana & Pratyahar
- Chapter Six: Clearing the Subconscious
- Chapter Seven: Renewing the Brain
- Chapter Eight: Vitality
- Chapter Nine: Resilience
- Chapter Ten: Transitions: Rebirthing, Living & Dying
Publisher: Kundalini Research Institute
Publication Date: January 1, 2010
Paperback: 200 pages
Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 x 0.45 inches