21 reasons to take 21 Stages of Meditation
Whether you are just beginning your practice in meditation or have been meditating regularly for years, you know that when you intentionally connect with yourself in that state of awareness there is a major shift of consciousness within you.
Each time you prepare to sit in meditation you know you will be stepping into yourself to get a glimpse of your inner landscape. However, you can never be sure what each meditation practice will reveal.
In meditation we encounter ourselves and recognize that we are complex beings with multifaceted ongoing thoughts, with shifting, even contradictory, emotions that surge simultaneously, all of which take us through a wide range of states of being.
21 Stages of Meditation is a course that allows you to get to know, identify and be at peace in each of these different states.
Designed in three journeys, each one takes you on an exploration of the Self to the Infinite Pulse in 7 stages:
- Journey 1: Upset, Boredom, Irritation, Frustration, Focus, Absorption, Experience and Crystallize the Self
- Journey 2: Rasa, Delight, Politeness, Humility, Elevation, Graceful Enlightenment, Express and Be Yourself
- Journey 3: Presence Like a Beacon, Everywhere Radiance, Prayerful Stillness, Preacher, Teacher, Sage, Infinite Pulse
The intimate connection and understanding of your true Self that going through these 21 Stages of Meditation builds within you is inexplicable and must be experienced personally.
Besides all of the benefits you will gain, here are 21 more reasons to take the course!
- Experience yourself
- Meditate deeper
- Challenge yourself
- Immerse in meditation
- Recognize your inner blocks
- Elevate your consciousness
- Experience the stages of meditation
- Experience the changes
- Meditate within a strong group energy
- Clear the subconscious
- Study with diverse teachers from around the world
- Great readings from the eBook
- Create a chain of meditation around the globe
- Understand your process
- Experience the inner silence of Shunya
- Practice a 2.5 hour meditation
- Enjoy the bliss of inner silence
- Create connections all over the globe
- Expand the boundaries of your meditative experience
- Complete three meditative journeys toward the pinnacle of contemplative awareness: The Infinite Pulse
- A profound understanding of Self
This journey begins soon – come along and let’s dive deeper within ourselves, while building community with others on the same path.