KRI – Message & Meditation of the Month from Nirvair January 2020
Experience Your Own Soul Blessing You with Prosperity
Originally taught on April 18th, 1989
This meditation will elevate your energy so strongly that you can easily experience your own soul blessing you with prosperity.
TIME: Start with 11 minutes and work up to 31 minutes.
POSTURE: Sit in Easy Pose (or on a chair) with a straight spine.
MUDRA: Hands rest on knees in Gyan Mudra (index finger and thumb tip touching).
EYE FOCUS: The eyes are 1/10th open. Focus at the tip of the nose.
MANTRA: Repeat the entire mantra on a single breath in a relaxed monotone that varies in emphasis automatically as you proceed through the stages of the mantra.
HAR HAR HAR HAR WHAA-HAY GUROO SAT NAAM HAR HAREE
- The first part of the mantra, HAR HAR HAR HAR, is the beginning of your energetic journey. Place these sounds at the Third Chakra (Navel Point) to initiate the Kundalini energy. HAR means “God in creativity.” Pull in the navel slightly with each repetition.
- The second stage of the mantra is WHAA-HAY GUROO. Place this sound at the Heart Chakra, as you pull Diaphragm Lock, simultaneously pulling the Navel Point towards the spine. Hold these two locks fixed for the rest of the mantra.
- The third stage is SAT NAAM. Project this sound from the Fifth Chakra at the throat. As you chant, gently apply Neck Lock.
- The last part of the mantra is HAR HAREE. HAR is placed at the Sixth Chakra, and Haree goes through the top of the Seventh Chakra to Infinity. The eyes may automatically rise up a bit at this point.
- Quickly inhale, bringing the cycle of energy and attention back to the Third Chakra, while relaxing the locks. Repeat the mantra again. Let yourself be drawn more and more deeply into this sound current.
This mediation was originally published in the book “Success and the Spirit – An Aquarian Path to Abundance”